5/13/2011

Coleman 70 Quart Extreme Marine Plus Cooler Review

Coleman 70 Quart Extreme Marine Plus Cooler
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is the most durable, tough cooler that I have ever owned.I've had mine for 4 years, and it has been flipped out of a whitewater raft several times, dragged down several rocky beaches, and even thrown out of my pickup in an accident.Still seals well, is easy to clean, and keeps ice like the freezer.I had to replace the hinges after the accident (easy to get at [...]), and it's like new again.Absolutely worth the money.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Coleman 70 Quart Extreme Marine Plus Cooler

Product Description:
The Coleman(r) 70-qt Extreme Marine Plus cool can hold up to 98 cans and keep ice cold for up to 5 days. It's designed with an antimicrobial liner and stainless-steel hardware. Its construction is environmentally friendly with 0% ozone-depleting materials.

Buy Now

Want to buy Coleman 70 Quart Extreme Marine Plus Cooler at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment