Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The Coleman XL Quad Chair sits large and tall.It is so tall, my feet do not sit flat on the ground when I sit in it.I'm 5'5".The back of my legs hang off the edge of the seat and the pressure from the reinforced material is uncomfortable.My husband is 6'2".When he sits in the chair, his feet are closer to being flat on the ground, but they still do not touch the ground flat.He says the way the chair is built, it does put pressure on the back of his legs, but he doesn't mind it so much.I love that the chair is lightweight, noticeably more lightweight than another large fold up chair I have.However, comfort is key, which is why I give it three stars.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Coleman XL Broadband Quad Chair
Product Description:
The Coleman XL Broadband Quad Chair is a sturdy, comfortable choice for sporting events, camping, tailgating, and anywhere you want a reliable, portable seat. This extra-large chair supports up to 275 pounds on its strong steel frame and heavy-duty, double-weave polyester fabric. The Quad Chair features a convenient mesh cup holder, and comes with a carry bag so it's easy to pack and bring along.
Want to buy Coleman XL Broadband Quad Chair at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment